After Sushant Singh Rajput‘s untimely demise, the late actor’s father recently filed an FIR against Rhea Chakraborty. Since then Bihar police is a part of the investigation and has interrogated few people related to the case.
Late actor’s father also shared screenshots of WhatsApp texts which family sent to Mumbai police in February complaining against Rhea’s bad company for Sushant. As reported, after these screenshots were in talks, now Sushant’s friend Siddharth Pithani has also shared few screenshots of WhatsApp texts he received, sent by late actor’s brother-in-law.
Siddharth shared these texts with Mumbai police, and the texts clearly expressed that his family was unhappy with the people Sushant was living with. Sushant’s family wasn’t able to contact him, that’s why they sent those texts to Siddharth and asked him to forward it to the late actor.
Texts sent by Sushant’s brother-in-law were:
1. Reached Chandigarh. Thanks for your fervent invitation to Mumbai. It connected me to scores of old friends.
2. Appreciating that you are not in charge of your life, career, or house, I am happy that I guessed the situation correctly and planned my visit accordingly.
3. Please keep my wife away from your problems. It is because of the company you keep, unhelpful habits and gross mismanagement. I am determined to ensure that my wife is not penalised only because she is good…
4. Appreciating that I am the only one who can help you, I am still available. In case of need, tell whoever is in charge of your upkeep and maintenance – your girlfriend, her family or your manager -to work out a mutually agreeable arrangement with my office.
5. The message is to let you know my thoughts on the subject. If you find it unnecessary, simply ignore, have a government to run, a department to manage and a family to look after. Awfully “1 short on time and energy. -From Jijaji.
These messages were sent the same month Sushant’s family contacted Mumbai police to tell that Sushant’s life can be in danger. Mumbai police found these messages in Sushant’s phone while investigation.