ED Confirms Withdrawal of 15 Crores from Sushant Singh Rajput’s Bank Accounts : Reports

ED Confirms Withdrawal of 15 Crores from Sushant Singh Rajput's Bank Account : Reports

CBI investigation is currently going on in Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case. At the same time, the Enforcement Directorate (ED) is also constantly questioning Sushant’s girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty and others from the money laundering angle in this case. Now, the big news has come about Sushant’s transactions from bank accounts.

According to reports, the Enforcement Directorate has confirmed that about Rs 15 crore was withdrawn from Sushant’s bank accounts. However, details of where the money was spent or who received it are not yet available. It is being said that the agency is also trying to find out who used his credit cards, debit cards, and internet banking besides Sushant. As per the report published in Mumbai Mirror, ED has not found any evidence that of a large amount being transferred to Rhea Chakraborty’s bank account.

View this post on Instagram

I really miss shooting ! Ok bye 😡 #rheality

A post shared by Rhea Chakraborty (@rhea_chakraborty) on

Earlier, On July 25, Sushant’s father KK Singh lodged an FIR against Rhea Chakraborty and others in Patna’s Rajiv Nagar police station. He accused Riya of abetting his son to suicide and withdrawing money from his bank accounts. After this, the ED had filed a case of money laundering against Rhea Chakraborty and other accused in an FIR.

It is worth noting that in a recent Times Now report, it was reported that the ED has seized 4 mobile phones, which includes 2 mobile phones of Rhea, 1 of his brother and 1 mobile phone of his father. It is also being told that for investigation, 2 of Rhea’s father Inderjit’s iPads and 1 laptop have also been seized by the ED. All gadgets will be sent for forensic examination. The report said that these gadgets will be investigated and the phone calls and electronic transactions made in the last year will be ascertained.