India’s most popular reality show ‘Bigg Boss’ is inching towards the launch of it’s eleventh season. Hosted by bollywood superstar Salman Khan, this season will also feature Celebrities and Commoners as contestants.
Given the controversies that took place in the last season of the show, the Bigg Boss makers have come up with a set of rules for the contestants this time both celebs and contestants.
So if you too are planning to contest for Salman Khan’s Bigg Boss 11, here’s your rule book for the reality show.
1. The contestants of BB11 are asked to reveal their Criminal background and Active cases if any.
2. During the show, if any contestant tries to leave the Bigg Boss house, he/she will have to pay a huge penalty.
Also Read | Bigg Boss 11: Salman Khan’s show this season may witness these 11 celebrity contestants vying for top prize
3. The episodes will not be edited on contestants’ demand.
4. None of the Bigg Boss 11 contestants are allowed to meet other participants of the show before they enter the BB house.
5. The contestants will be kept inside the house for 150 days.
6. The contestants will be given a weekly payment which will depend on the elimination round.
7. In the eleventh season of Salman Khan’s show, physical Violence is strictly prohibited.
8. Each contestant will be equal inside the BB house be it a celebrity or a commoner.
9. The contestant will have to pay a hefty penalty if he/she breaks the rule of the house.
Apart from the above mentioned rules, there have been reports that host Salman Khan will meet the shortlisted contestants before the final selection to avoid any chaos later on the show.
Looks like Bigg Boss makers are in no mood to have another situation like the ones created by Priyanka Jagga and Om Swami during BB10. While the auditions for Bigg Boss 11 are going on in full swing, the show is expected to go on air in September this year.