in ,

Kamaal R Khan says Ranbir Kapoor starrer ‘Sanju’ is 90% fiction

Kamaal R Khan aka KRK, a self-proclaimed film critic, who gave zero stars to Sonam Kapoor starrer ‘Veere Di Wedding’ and refused to review the film for its use of cuss words, has now shared his opinion on Rajkumar Hirani’s upcoming film Sanju, a biopic on the controversial life of Popular Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt.

KRK via his KRK Box Office’s Twitter handle tweeted that the film which stars Ranbir Kapoor as the main lead will only show 10 percent of Sanjay Dutt’s real life and the remaining 90 percent of the movie will be fiction.

dating good guys vs bad guys “According to our sources film #SANJU is only 10% real and 90% fiction and it’s dangerous. People can’t accept Sanju as a Dharmatma. Azharuddin tried to make his image good by the film so #Azhar was a flop. So now we have big doubt about the success of this film,” KRK Box Office tweeted.

However, a few fans refused to buy KRK’s analysis on Sanju and said that he will be proved wrong again this time adding that his negative review won’t affect the movie’s business.

While others echoed KRK’s opinion and said that the movie will be termed as a disaster at the box office.

What do you think?


One Ping

  1. Pingback:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.



Wanna Say Something ?

Actor Arjun Rampal DENIES Dating Natasa Stankovic

Harshvardhan Kapoor and Katrina Kaif’s sister Isabelle Kaif are Dating?